Application area: Hebron, KY
- Management of manufacturing assembly such as Shop Production, Purchasing, Office Administration, Inventory Control and Shipping.
- Direct and coordinate site operations within the company policies and procedure.
- Maintain a clean and safe shop.
- Establish and enforce plant policies and procedure.
- Responsible for plant production goals and commitment.
- Develop key performance metrics (e.g. OTD, Eff, OT) to monitor and achieve goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and drive shop wide continuous improvement programs such as 5S, cost reduction, productivity improvement and safety programs.
- Formulate solution and action plan to sustain and improve plant performance.
- Implement applicable lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Foster well-trained and motivated staff.
- Collaborate with department heads to ensure coordination of assembly and shipping.
- Responsible for establishing production scheduling that includes shift schedules.
- Drive skill level improvement to supervisors, administrative staff, and workers.
- Up to 10 years experience with a progressive responsibility in manufacturing environment (preferably in Fabric Joints or same Industry)
- 5 years + experience with 10 or more team members
- Experience in ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Epicor required
- Experience in expansion joints and pressure vessels (advantage)
- Knowledge in engineering design process, manufacturing, and project management.
- Blueprint/ Engineering Drawing reading experience required.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office Suite, with excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Safety program experience.
- Required Certification:
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- ERP user knowledge (e.g., SAP/Oracle/Epicor)
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma (Green/Black Belt certification) desired
- Project Management certificate desired
Tipfenie Johnson, Human Resources Specialist
10035 Brookriver Dr., Houston, TX 77040