Application area: Houston, TX
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing PowerPoint’s, templates and forms.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Arrange corporate travel, conferences and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas.
- Prepares and coordinates the writing of confidential correspondence and/or reports, publications, documents and presentations. Reviews drafts and assists with editing of documents to ensure a high quality written product.
- Support International Projects and project management, as required.
- Support Human Resources by coordinating HR initiatives as well as a key user for a global people development system ETWeb.
- Support Communications & PR as required, including but not limited to assisting in the creation of mass internal e-communications.
- Interactions at the global level with diverse cultures and languages.
- Must be able to occasionally travel across the globe to attend and coordinate 2-3 week long conferences, providing full support to all attendees.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Preferably three years of experience providing support at the executive level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, including understanding and articulating goals and desired outcomes, establishing timelines and prioritizing steps/tasks.
- Strong presentation portfolio demonstrating advance knowlege in producing PowerPoint presentations including use of multiple masters, color themes and animations using company branding guidelines.
- Must be very skilled in Excel Pivot tables, filtering, sorting and manipulating data in order to develop charts, graphs and reports.
- Very experienced in global travel planning with the ability to schedule across all time zones.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Extensive administrative experience in firms which have global presence, reach and client bases.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including editing, grammar and proofreading in both English and Spanish.
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative to liaise with other departments and/or external sources.
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
Tipfenie Johnson, HR Specialist
10035 Brookriver Dr., Houston, TX 77040